Welcome to Lorven Biologics
Accelerate your vaccine research CRM-197 from Lorven Biologics
- CRM197 is a detoxified Diphtheria toxin, which is a widely used carrier protein for protein-polysaccharide conjugate vaccines.
- CRM197 is used as the carrier protein for Menjugate, Menveo (Novartis), Prevnar, HibTITER (Wyeth), Synflorix (GlaxoSmithKline) and PCV15 (Merck), etc.
Salient features of CRM197 from Lorven Biologics
- Conjugation ready Carrier protein CRM-197 from Bacillus host.
- 96.0% pure, available at an economical price.
- Lorven’s CRM197 is expressed in our proprietary bioengineered Bacillus subtilis expression system.
- Direct secretion of active CRM197 into the growth media.
- Endotoxin free secretion system.
- Fully functional native conformation.
- Yields up to gm/lit/hour.
- Reduced production cost and time to market.
- Biologically identical to native CRM197.
- 100% native conformation.
- High immunogenicity as a carrier with Vaccine.
- Free from animal-derived components.
- Bacillus subtilis: Genetically highly amenable host organism with BSL-1 maintenance.
- Indian Patent Application No: 201741031140
- Title: Process for improved protein expression of biologically active CRM197 in Bacillus subtilis by strain engineering.