Welcome to Lorven Biologics
Liraglutide (API) to accelerate Diabetic therapy from Lorven Biologics
- Liraglutide is used as a long-acting glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist and it regulates the insulin secretion.
- Until recently there is no academia and biotechnology companies having a recombinant DNA based peptide technology.
- Our technology on Liraglutide would benefit many pharma majors to decrease their cost of peptides production.
Salient features Lorven’s Liraglutide
- Application ready Liraglutide Biosimilar from Yeast.
- High pure (96%), available at an economical price .
- Lorven’s Liraglutide is expressed in our bioengineered Yeast expression system.
- Direct secretion of active peptide into the growth media.
- Endotoxin free secretion system.
- Yields up to gm/lit/hour.
- Reduced production cost and speed time to market.
- Biosimilar to Liraglutide (Novo Nordisk).
- 100% native confirmation.
- Functionally active peptide.
- Free from animal-derived components.
- Saccharomyces : Genetically highly amenable host organism with BSL-1 maintenance.
- Patent Application Under process:
- Title: Process for improved expression of biologically active Liraglutide in Yeast expression system by strain engineering.