Welcome to Lorven Veterinary LiveStock
Teduglutide (API) to accelerate Loose bowl syndrome therapy
- Teduglutide (brand names Gattex in the US and Revestive in Europe) is a 33-membered polypeptide and glucagon-like peptide-2 (GLP-2) analog that is used for the treatment of short bowel syndrome.
- It works by promoting mucosal growth and possibly restoring gastric emptying and secretion.
- Our technology on Teduglutide would benefit many pharma majors to decrease their cost of peptides production.
Salient features Lorven’s Teriparatide
- Application ready Teduglutide Biosimilar from E. coli.
- High pure (96%), available at an economical price .
- Lorven’s Teduglutide is expressed in E. coli expression system.
- Yields up to gm/lit/hour.
- Reduced production cost and speed time to market.
- Biosimilar to Teriparatide (Novo Nordisk).
- 100% native confirmation.
- Functionally active peptide.
- Free from animal-derived components.
- E. coli : Genetically highly amenable host organism with BSL-1 maintenance.
- Patent Application Under process:
- Title: Process for improved expression of biologically active Teduglutide
in E. coli expression system by strain engineering.