Welcome to Lorven Veterinary LiveStock
Teriparatide (API) to accelerate osteoporosis therapy
- Teriparatide is a Recombinant DNA form of parathyroid hormone consisting of the 34 amino acids bioactive portion of the hormone, used in the treatment osteoporosis.
- Teriparatide is sold by Eli Lilly and Company under the brand name Forteo.
- Our technology on Teriparatide would benefit many pharma majors to decrease their cost of peptides production.
Salient features Lorven’s Teriparatide
- Application ready Teriparatide Biosimilar from E. coli.
- High pure (96%), available at an economical price .
- Lorven’s Teriparatide is expressed in E. coli expression system
- Yields up to gm/lit.
- Optimized downstream processing.
- Biosimilar to Teriparatide (Novo Nordisk).
- 100% native confirmation.
- Functionally active peptide.
- Free from animal-derived components.
- E. coli : Genetically highly amenable host organism with BSL-1 maintenance.
- Patent Application Under process:
- Title: Process for improved expression of biologically active Teriparatide in E. coli expression system by strain engineering.