Welcome to Lorven Veterinary LiveStock
Antibiotic free therapeutic formulations for poultry infections
- Poultry industries suffer losses due to major bacterial and viral infections.
- The usage of antibiotic is under scrutiny because of the increasing percentages of antibiotic-resistance microbes and disease prevalence
- Passive immunization of hen egg yolk antibody (IgY) is an emerging and promising therapeutic regime to control infections in livestock industry.
- Specialized Chicken egg yolk antibodies (IgY) was generated for target disease therapy and formulated using proprietary herbal adjuvant based technology.
- Our technology on antibiotic free IgY proprietary formulation against poultry infections would benefit many poultry and live stock industries and poultry farming communities to increase their productivity.
Salient features of anti mastitis IgY from Lorven Biologics
- Antibiotic free therapeutic formulations
- High efficient at low volumes
- Fights against most of the viral and bacterial infections
- Cost effective and easy to use
- Increased survival rate
- 100% antibiotic and chemical free
- Antibody/ Protein rich formulation
- Long self life
- No side effects
- Does not bind to mammalian Fc receptors
- Does not activate mammalian complement systems